Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gannu and Kelate

Senchou's log,

Last week, I went to Terengganu to attend my cousin's wedding. I always love to go to terengganu, I mean the journey to terengganu, always love the site seeing, which is why I always pick the road next to the beach (you can view Rantau abg and etc.), and before that if you travel at night, the view of cybertron city(Kerteh) is amazing. The fire and the light of cybertron.

In this trip I didn't take the highway because of the toll (which will cost me around RM40 - one way), using the old road is ok but there are a lot of lorries and it took me one hour more compare using the highway.

I noticed it now that its quite hard to blog in english because one of the reason I need to think 1st to create a sentence plus I'm not familiar with english "bahasa pasar" of any kind, I mean if I wrote in "Bahasa Melayu" it would be much simpler because I usually used the "bahasa pasar" words and just wrote whatever popup in my mind. But its quite hard to do it in english. But I need to write in english because Like I mention in my previous blog I need to improves in this area, not that I worship english languange rather than Bahasa Melayu, but most of the time I need to communicate and write in this language during my working hours. Less malay words in Satyam because it is a global company and I definitely can't speak any india languages. At home I speak in kelantanese. So unless I hang out with my friends, I won't speak Bahasa Melayu at all. I can't be creative enough in english but in Malay, the creativity is always there.

Anyway back to the title, emm..I have no idea what to write at the moment..sigh..I just felt that I need to write something and suddenly it went point blank (usually point blank always refer to a shooting part with a gun or pistol, so I'm not sure whether I'm using the correct term..wa ga ga). I guess this is one of the tactic to make the blog longer :p.

Nothing from me right now..orale..

3 comments:

helomynameisjaye said...

ni mmg menyimpang.aku rase ko nk cite psl ganu tp alih2 pasal english/malay blogging.haiya apa iniii?lol

Hitokirizero said...

yea..memang menyimpang...wa ga ga

suya said...

i oni now tiz one point blank ...i think he's a rapper..