Thursday, July 26, 2007

Aniki bought Yamaha LC 135

According to Wikipedia Aniki means (兄貴, Aniki?), a Japanese honorable term for an older brother or a superior (frequently used in yakuza speech). As I mention in my previous post that I've been using some Japanese word in my daily life (I think I watched to much Anime cartoon hahaha), I now describe my elder brother as Aniki.



Well, after I lost my Nakama (our motorbike), Aniki bought new bike, a Yamaha LC 135cc, as far as I know, this bike is like Megan fox, it is that hot and its true, its damn true, every motorcycle shop told me that this is the bike that everyone wants to have because the design of the bike and the performance (for kapcai class) is at the top notch, the best of its class.


This bike cost around RM6200 to RM6500 (something within this range), quite expensive compare to other brands, maybe because the cc of the bike is 135cc whereas others range from 100cc to 125cc. the design is up to date, the engines is damn smooth and quite. The bike haven't been tested at full speed yet because the tachometer need to be at least 1000km (tak lepas pantang lagi kate org melayu).


There is a saying in Malay "patah tumbuh hilang berganti", I guess it's true, I've lost my old bike, but now I have new bike (although the bike belongs to Aniki) but the phrase "patah tumbuh hilang berganti" actually make sense.


Don't know why but now the phrase "And now you knows..." keep playing in my head..

6 comments:

Ijoy said...

Ooooo, ade blog tp merahsiakan. Hahaha. Report perhentian tu cam familiar je ye. Hmmmmm

chucky said...

hak,hak,hak,betul tu joi,marah tul aku ngan mamat ni,behabe aku niiii

@tune® said...

sham...kasi tunjuk la moto ko...nakam ngan yamaha tuh

Anonymous said...

thats a good choice bro!
yamaha 135lc is the best moped bike in asia :)

you might want to join http://YamahaT135.COM for modifications in your 135LC bike,

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the list inform should prepare more info then it has.