Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hepi Besday Ibu :D

22 July 2007 ..Ibu turn 51...just like last year, this year I bought her bracelet again :D, I remember the 1st time I bought bracelet for Ibu was with Iera, I was quite desperate to find a gift so I need somebody to guide me to buy a birthday present, I think that day both of my boss was not in the office so I grab Iera, took her to Wangsa Maju Carrefour and asked her to pick a jewelry. I have to admit jewelry can never mix with me, in my very eyes..it looks almost the same, only the price is different. but that was the old me, Now I know a little bit about jewelry (only bracelet :P). I was so relief Ibu like the bracelet (thank beb..owe u one).

The think about my mother is, she has a specific taste toward jewelry (even Ayah can't figure it out) He usually bring my mother along to choose (easy...no need to crack in his head) I follow his footstep by taking someone with me to buy it(ngeh ngeh ngeh). Anyway, I think it was a mission successful when she says "waa..pandai pilih..." I smile with my nose wide open...proud, but later I tell her that it wasn't me who choose it (beb if u read this, jangan kembang idung sgt, u r damn lucky that all..but really appreciate it...thx).

The second bracelet was a failure. Sad but true it was to small for Ibu's hand and the worst part is Ibu don't like it. She really appreciate the thought but the bracelet was meant for younger generation. Good thing about buying a jewelry, you get to change if you don't like it within one week time. So I bring Ibu to the jewelry shop and change it. It was a failure because I went on my own to buy it hahaha...lesson learn..don't go alone to buy a jewelry next time.

So come to the 3rd bracelet, I went with my elder brother(Abang), 1st we went to a florist shop to buy a 2 dozen of roses, Ibu really like flowers. Ayah told me to buy it somewhere near Central Market because it is cheap there. Just imagine 24 dozen of roses (including wrapping) only cost RM70, pretty cheap huh. If you choose imported rose it will cost you RM90. Afterward Abang decide to buy a gift for our beloved Ibu. He suggested to buy perfume. At 1st I agree with him and said "SOGO is the best place to buy perfume" but soon afterward I told Abang it's not easy to buy a perfume because different people have different taste, beside once you've bought a perfume, you can't change it later, and my brother agree with me. So next thing came to my mind is non other than bracelet.

I figure, although both Abang and me sucked big time when come to buy a jewelry, but you get to exchange it within one week time, so to me it is win to win situation, if Ibu doesn't like it, she can change it. Ibu called Abang when we're at the Jewelry shop. She started to scold on the phone because knowing that we haven't pray Maghrib yet and the time is almost finish. But we manage to reached home and pray before the mosque started to Azan for Isya'. (This is the reason why we don't go for our prayer at the mosque Ibu, we went out to buy you a gift :D)

Later that night, when the clock stroke midnight, My little sister took the bouquet of roses, when to Ibu's room and start singing Happy Birthday to her, and the best part is, when we show her the gift that we bought, she like it very much, Abang and me was so relief. Ayah going to bring Ibu to a nice restaurant I guess, maybe lunch or dinner or both..hahaha...anyway Hepi 51 Besday Ibu :)).

3 comments:

:: iera :: said...

hihihi..we didnt call it 'lucky'..that is what we called 'expert'..(muahahahhaa...gile riak aku..)

nway, kem salam kat mak ko ye..happy bday, makcik! hehe..

Hitokirizero said...

No way...aku tak edmit ko expert...tapi aku berterima kasih :D

:: iera :: said...

hahahahha..biasalaa ko..susah menerime kenyataan..
its a fact, sham! face it! muahahahha..