Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nakama

Since I'm addicted to Japanese anime (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and etc..) I've learned few Japanese word unintentionally. One of the word I'm using in my daily life (whenever I talk to Along and my Aniki-Honorable big brother) is Nakama which means friends. I've looked up in Google and according to Wikipedia nakama (仲間) means colleague, compatriot, or comrade. I bring up the word Nakama because I just lost one.

The story goes way back, it was in May 1997, I was just 18 years old at that time Ayah bought a motorcycle for Aniki's birthday present. Although it was a present for Aniki but the actual fact is Ayah bought it for both of us because we need a transportation to go to college. Suzuki GSX 110cc, that was my ride back then, although not many people like to use Suzuki's bike(because the spare part is damn to expensive) but I'm glad both Aniki and me choose Suzuki. Compare to other bike (on the same class) Suzuki GSX engine was much faster (especially EX5 and KRISS)

Now it's gone 4ever, Aniki need a new bike due to the fact that our Suzuki GSX is to old and to costly to repair plus the spare part are hard to find nowadays. I always felt the bike was part of my life, that's why I consider my bike as my Nakama, we fell down together, we get hurt together and the fun part was every time we race, we usually wins.

Sigh...really disappointed to know that we can't be together no more, but as everyone knows, nothing and I mean nothing in this world will last. And now you knows (Hitz.fm favourite words)


No comments: